Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template

Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template 1.1.1

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin submitted a new resource:

Master Style Alert - Highlight when you're editing a master template - This alerts you when editing the master style by making the style selector bright red when selected

Do you frequently find yourself leaving development mode on and then accidentally end up editing master style templates in the templates section?

Frequently I find that I'm too much of an idiot to realise I'm editing master templates by mistake. Or I may be working on master templates for an add on and theme templates for other stuff, Before you know it, you've forgotten you're in master and saved a change and you've got nothing to revert to.

Now you too can be slightly less of...

Read more about this resource...
 
Back
Top